Thursday, June 20, 2013

Who Doesn't Love Wedding Cake?!

Hello All! I hope this week is rounding out nicely for everyone. 

Of course Fiance' and I have been full steam ahead with wedding planning. We had orientation at our church on Monday which went wonderfully. I love all the ministers and can't wait to see who will be marrying us. Below is a pamoramic shot of inside the church. Since we will be getting married at 5:30 in February, they said the sun will be setting right through the stained glass hitting the alter and it will be darker around the main seating. AHHHHH! So excited. 
 

Next week is meeting with the caterer for tastings of food and drinks. YIPEE! 

Which brings me to this weeks topic, wedding cakes! We have our official tasting with Edible Designs by Jessie July 11th. Which means I have 21 days to come up with a design I want for my cake, and also for Trev's. I know I want to keep with our black and white theme (MAYBE SOME TIFFANY BLUE) but goodness there are a lot of choices out there! So here are some of my favorites I have found. Feel free to sound off on the ones you like. :)









What do you think? I think the first and last are my favorites as of now!

Here are some fun ones we have found for Trevor. Of course he is most proud of being an Aggie, but nearly all of his friends who have been married before him has gotten an Aggie cake and he thinks he may want something different.







He's a chemistry nerd so he actually loved this idea. (LORD help me)



Ultimately it will be Trev's choice on his cake. I know he will come up with something fun!

***Update*** I am still working on becoming certified for body pump! Woo Hoo. On Tuesday I will be teaching two tracks with them MIC! Say a little prayer for me. 

Happy Thursday Dolls! 

1 comment: