Friday, May 25, 2012

MIA, Busy Bee, and New Digs.

Hello Blogging world! I have been completely MIA for about a month now and I whole heartedly apologize. There has been a lot going on in my life lately and I can't remember the last time I was so busy. It would most definitely be appropriate to call me a "busy bee".

The new job has really picked up. I love it but sometimes it does get a little overwhelming. But undoubtedly we are in our busy season right now and it should slow down in June. We are so busy that next Tuesday (the Tuesday following a holiday) I will most likely be at work until the wee hours of the night, AND possibly into the next morning. We have a major project going out that is going to take every second of time we have until it's due Wednesday morning. It's Crazy! But I'll be getting the OT. :) One of the great things about my job is that I am salaried, BUT I still get paid over time. Pretty Sweet.

In other news, I will be moving soon! YAY! No more apartment, no more having to walk the dogs down every morning, no more kitchen the size of my work cubical, AND NO MORE neighbors above me! I couldn't be more excited. I am moving into a 2100 square foot house complete with nice kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half bathrooms, dining room, AND two car garage. Another great thing about the place is that it's a patio home, where the front door is actually in the backyard (or side yard I should say) and you have to go through a gate to get to it. The fence around the yard is all brick also (so no escaping puppies). All of that makes me feel really safe. Here are some pictures of the new digs. :)
 This is looking at the house from the street. You can see the garage, and the entrance gate is to the right of it.
This is when your walking in the gate. Cute and spacious backyard (it wraps around the other side) complete with a fountain, grill, and I believe some of the patio furniture is staying also. The front door is on the other side of the lounge chairs.
 This is the front door. The direction Trevor is walking in is towards the kitchen and the direction where the photo was taken is the living room.
 This standing where Trevor was walking. The front door is on the other side of the hexagon shaped window.
 Across from the hexagon window, the first door is a coat closet and the second door is a half bathroom.
This is the living area. Fireplace and beautiful, large windows. Love.
 This is the breakfast nook. The door to the garage is to the right.
 Standing in the breakfast nook, facing the kitchen. It wraps around to the right and then you would walk into the dining room.
 This is a view going up the stairs, looking down into the living room.
Up the stairs more looking down, starting to run into what was the first bedroom but has now been turned into an open office.
 The office. :) Complete with another closet. (which I need lots of)
 The master bathroom.....(AHHHHHH :)) There is a stand up shower to the left of the vanity.
 Big bathtub. YAY. I also love how she decorated that space.
 The most kick-a$$ master bedroom ever! It's huge!
 Left Side....
Right side....

There also is another bedroom and another full bathroom. I couldn't be more excited. Now if I could only get through moving and paying two rents for the next month. :-/

And finally, today is Friday and not just any Friday...the Friday of a Holiday weekend! Only if you work full time can you get the full appreciation of a 3 day weekend. I mean from January to May there aren't any of those! It's draining and exhausting. So for all my fellow full timers out there, go out and ENJOY this rare commodity.

What are you Memorial Day plans? The mister and I don't have much going on besides NOT working. :) I'm sure we will spend it relaxing and hanging out with friends.

Have a fun a safe weekend dolls!

Oh and I get to see my beloved Jimmy Buffett in concert next Saturday, consider me pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment