Thursday, September 27, 2012

It's Okay...


I've been completely MIA from my blog the past few weeks. I am sorry. :( I have been so busy with work and social things that I feel like I have barely had time to breathe. So with that being said, I decided to dip my toes back into the blogging waters with an "It's Okay" Thursday link up. :)

It's Okay...

To worry about your grandfather even though the Doctors are saying it's going to be fine.

To have drank two Diet Cokes and a jave chip frap light today after this very long and stressful week.

To take a muscle relaxer (of your own) when you screw up your shoulder muscle working out...even if it makes you sleepy all the next day.

To be excited that everyone in your department is off tomorrow. No one around = an easy Friday.

To be so excited about Grey's Anatomy that you plan on blocking out the world when it comes on tonight. (Unless it's the G-pa)

To miss you BF when she lives in another city.

That all I want to do when I get home is sleep until Grey's comes on, then drink a LARGE glass of wine.

To be mad at the NCAA or whoever's fault it is for scheduling the Aggie game for 11 AM on Saturday. I love going to Aggieland but am not looking forward waking up at 8 to be at the game on time. >:(

and lastly....EVERYTHING is okay

BECAUSE MY GRANDFATHER IS GOING TO BE FINE!!! All the Glory to God!

What's okay with you???

A shout out to Taylor @ Goings on in Texas for posting her link up of "it's okay" and giving me the motivation to get back into things.

Have a wonderful Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment