Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ten on Tuesday #2

Today I am linking up for another "Ten on Tuesday"!

10 on Tuesday

1. Should we keep doing Ten on Tuesday?
I really enjoy it! So I vote yes. :)

2. How do you pick out your sunglasses?
I usually just try and find some that I think look good on me and aren't too terribly expensive since I have somehow lost or broke nearly every pair of sunglasses I have ever owned.

3. Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
Yes I do. And did big time this year. It was not only St. Patty's Day but also our good friend Cody's birthday so we rented a party bus! And went from Houston to Galveston and back Saturday night. SO MUCH FUN.

4. Name 5 movies that you will never get sick of.
The Holiday, The Devil Wears Prada, Love & Basketball, He's Just Not Than Into You, Beauty and the Beast

5. Name 1 book that you will never get sick of.
I feel like the most obvious choice will have to be the Bible. But I also think I could read the last Twilight or Harry Potter book over and over and over again.

6. Do you know any sign language?
I know the alphabet! 

7. What is your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookie?
I honestly haven't had any in so long I can't even name any of them.

8. Are you handy? (Can you fix or build anything?)
I think I'm pretty handy. I'm a problem solver. But I have to admit that Trevor usually fixes everything and anything before I can even get to it. He's seriously Mr. Fix It. 

9. In what form do you prefer your potatoes? (Baked, mashed, au gratin, hashbrowns, twice baked, etc.)
Baked.

10. Do you believe the saying “actions speak louder than words”?
To an extent. Words definitely can mean a lot and can also hurt a lot. But the actions following the words are usually very clear, no matter what was said.

No comments:

Post a Comment