Friday, June 1, 2012

1/30

So a towards the beginning of the year I pinned a pin from Pinterest (Say thay 5 times fast
) with the caption "30 questions to ask each other on a date even if you're already married...this would be fun for a road trip! ". I finally decided to click on it and found myself at cherishing hopes and dreams and I just had to link up!

THE LIST:1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
 I am going to attempt to do at least one a week. :) Grab the button and join in!

Hopes and Dreams
1/30-List 20 Random Facts about Yourself.
(I apologize to those who know me, I'm sure most of this is old news)

1. I was the first person in my family to graduate college. Gig'Em.:)

2. The number 8 is my lucky number. My birthday is 8/28/88. The month of August is my favorite month, and it just also happens to be the month Trevor and I started dating.

3. I absolutely CANNOT STAND the sound of Velcro. For me, it's like nails on a chalkboard for everyone else.

4. I have this super fun  completely pointless skin disorder called Pigmented Purpura. It does nothing, has no symptoms, and you can't feel it. Basically I have this lovely little spots all over my left leg (you heard right, just the left one) that kind of look like bruises. It's dumb. But if that's my only health issue in life. I'll take it.

5. I have one tattoo. It's an aTm with "Aggies" written across it.

6. I'm obsessed with Kobe Bryant...sue me.

7. I HATE baseball. So boring! And it takes away SO much of my boyfriends attention for 1/3 of the year.

8. I am an only child.

9. I have two fur babies, Chanel and Shep both Australian Shepherds. We bought Chanel from some close friends of ours and have raised her since she was 10 weeks old. She's like my first baby. :) Shep sort of just fell into our laps. He was lost and scared in SETX and no one would take him. Trevor and I, being the animal lovers we are, decided to meet my Mom halfway from Houston and SETX to bring him to a shelter in Houston. You see how well that worked out.

10. I hate chocolate ice cream/shakes/sundaes.

11. I am a Parrot Head. Jimmy Buffett's music can make me happy on even the most terrible of days.

12. I am NOT a kid person. Yes, I want kids of my own one day (like 20 years from now) but I see kids now and immediately tense up. Unless it's Mackenzie, she's an exception, but I am still afraid to hold her.

13. Trevor and I have A&M football season tickets with about 10 of our other friends. Whoop!

14. I can't go a whole day without Diet Coke.

15. My new obsession is Step Class at the gym. I was actually AWFUL the first time I went, but now I've gotten pretty good.

16. If I could go on a cruise every month I totally would. I love cruises. So far I have been on 3.

17. I have only flown twice in my life. To and from NYC. I am extremely nervous to fly in September for work by myself. Prayers appreciated that my life doesn't turn into a particular "Grey's Anatomy" season finale.

18. When I finally get married (when elephants fly) I will most likely have no less that 8 bridesmaids. I have lots of wonderful friends. Being an OC (Only Child) makes me appreciate my friendships a hella lot.

19. I always LOVED the name Trevor but had never met anyone with that name. Then, one night my freshman year at college, I met a Trevor at a "Pimps and Hoes" party. Little did I know that this particular "Trevor" would change my life as I know it. Nearly 5 years later, he still gives me butterflies.

20. I am a very proud Christian/Catholic and believe that the only reason I have made it this far is from the love and blessings of God and Jesus Christ.

So there is is ladies and gentlemen, the start of my 30 things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment