Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Favorites

It's time for another round of linking up with Carlie at The Duplechin Daily for Friday Favorites. :)

What I am loving:

In just 14 short days I will be in New Braunsfuls with nearly all of my closest friends for the 3rd annual RIVER TRIP! We're heading up Thursday afternoon and starting the trip with dinner in Gruene that night followed by Schiltterbaun on Friday and floating the river on Saturday. AND THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is our cabin. Yes, it's awesome. :)

Getting back to the gym. The past two weeks we have been moving. We're still not 100% complete or unpacked but we are pretty close. Needless to say, we had little to no time to get a workout in, nor did we feel like it when we did because we were so tired from moving. We finally joined the local 24 hour fitness by our house and it feels great to be back. When I say it feels great, I mean mentally. Physically...I feel like I have been hit by a truck! Les Mills body pump= it hurts to pick up a route 44 sonic drink. (Which I treat myself to every Friday morning). I'm shocked I didn't call is sick today from not being able to physically remove myself from bed. Oh well, no pain no gain right???

Free Weekends! I know that probably doesn't make much sense but as I was looking at my calendar for the next few months I realized that September-October, Trevor and I will only have 2 open weekends...for two months! Between Aggie Football (WHOOP!), bachelor & bachelorette parties, and other wedding festivities, consider us booked. I am thankful for upcoming July because we will be able to relax and enjoy our new house.

Summer Parties!  This Saturday we are attending a "Mid Summer's Night Dream" Party that our good friends parents are hosting at their new home in Katy Lakes, and next weekend we have a backyard bash for our friend's 30th birthday party. Woo!

Blogs. I have almost been blogging for a year now. It's been a lot of fun and a nice way to share what is going on in our lives with family and friends. It's been wonderful seeing other friends start blogs of their own. One of my best friends has a recipe blog that has really blown up. (Check it out for some great recipes! http://domesticatedduchess.blogspot.com/ ) However, some blogs will show you more than you could have ever imagined, that thought however, is for another post.

This song :)


Happy first official weekend of Summer Dolls!


Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment